Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: FNF

ifIve mini 4S WiFi problem Please leave a message here

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-08 19:11:26 | Show all posts
FNF replied at 2017-11-08 17:30
Hello, you can download the firmware and brush tool in the link below for Brush, this is your curr ...

Hello,

I bought the tablet from Gearbest on 6 - Setptember, and I received my tablet with firmware finished in W. It worked perfectly for about one month, until wifi stopped.
Now, I understand that you ask me to downgrade the tablet?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-08 23:31:52 | Show all posts
Edited by tabletuser at 2017-11-08 23:34
FNF replied at 2017-11-08 17:23
Hello, you can download the firmware and brush tool in the link below for the brush machine operat ...

Thank you for your support, but the RAR archive with firmware 1.1.1C you linked is corrupted. Please upload clear img firmware file without compression and share it once again. I tried to extract it with newest WinRar, 7-zip and PeaZip and all extracted it with errors. Factory Tool is refusing to load corrupted ifive_mini_4S_US_1.1.1C_20170929.img file - screenshots in attachment.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-09 07:04:40 | Show all posts
FNF replied at 2017-11-08 17:32
Hello, you can download the firmware and brush tool in the link below for the brush machine operat ...

I got the same error reported for the other user.  The error was shown while decompressing around 98-99%.... WinRAR said that the file is corrupted or damaged.

Please upload a share a NEW clean image file.

Greetings

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-11-09 09:43:54 | Show all posts
inigoleire replied at 2017-11-08 19:11
Hello,

I bought the tablet from Gearbest on 6 - Setptember, and I received my tablet with firmwar ...

Hello, in order to improve the stability of use and solve the WIFI problem, it is recommended that you first brush the firmware provided by FNF.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-11-09 10:26:51 | Show all posts
tabletuser replied at 2017-11-08 23:31
Thank you for your support, but the RAR archive with firmware 1.1.1C you linked is corrupted. Pleas ...

Sorry for the problem of compression pack. The latest firmware is linked here. Please try again. Thank you for your support for FNF.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlmVSvaxGTVQaPb1oxvcbQcr6TY

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-11-09 10:28:16 | Show all posts
jlpe12 replied at 2017-11-09 07:04
I got the same error reported for the other user.  The error was shown while decompressing around  ...

Sorry for the problem of compression pack. The latest firmware is linked here. Please try again. Thank you for your support for FNF.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlmVSvaxGTVQaPb1oxvcbQcr6TY

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-09 15:11:09 | Show all posts
FNF replied at 2017-11-08 17:30
Hello, you can download the firmware and brush tool in the link below for Brush, this is your curr ...

Hello.

Firmware finished with letter B has had NO EFFECT.

Wifi is not active any more. If you can not provide with any other solution to try, I will send the tablet back to the manufacturer.

Regards

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-09 17:01:22 | Show all posts
Sorry, maybe I didn't understand well. You mean that I have to first install firmware B and aftrrwards reinstall again firmware W? With firmware B no improvements.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-09 17:11:34 | Show all posts
FNF replied at 2017-11-09 10:28
Sorry for the problem of compression pack. The latest firmware is linked here. Please try again. T ...

hi there!

I would like to thank you for uploading the 1.1.1C latest firmware so we could use it to update the tablet. We asked for it and you gave it, great!

But I would also like to ask to go on uploading firmwares as long as you release it because often we don't have any chance to know about updates unless you told us.

The tablet is indeed very good and I already love it! I tried int he past many Chinese brand (Cube, Chuwi, Teclast) and I have to say that this one is superior in a many aspect! You made a real good work.
Indeed it has a few issues (buttons, earphones and speakers audio interferences are the for me, but someone also complaining about Wifi and reboot from deep sleep) but nothing serious. Hope other users could solve serious issues with your help.
So, the tablet is very very good and 99% of the users are happy with it! If you want to make things perfect please try to follow the tablet even more with firmware updates and if possible with Nougat: it would be perfect and I can tell you that we will all buy a new FNF whenever possible!
But if you don't plan to update to Nougat please release the kernel sources so we could compile Lineage OS or any custom ROM; I know that there are many ROMs for other FNF models but not for iFive Mini 4S because of no kernel sources..
All your users will appreciate this move, so, in a nutshell: please update to Nougat as soon as possible but if you think it will probably never happen please release sources so we could build custom ROMs.

What do you think about that?
Thanks again for your work!

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-09 21:10:28 | Show all posts
FNF replied at 2017-11-09 10:26
Sorry for the problem of compression pack. The latest firmware is linked here. Please try again. T ...

Dear support,

Thank you very much, now the tablet works as a charm. No problems with 5Ghz WiFi or apps stability on 1.1.1C.

I agree with user brvsn that the Ifive Mini 4S is indeed very nice device. I also also owned some Teclast, Chuwi and Onda devices and all of them had many issues and practically no support (never received any update) compared to FNF - big plus for you.

I agree It would be very kind of you if you continue to post new firmware updates here. Maybe possible update of Android security patch, which is now from December only? Android 7.0 update for this device would be blast, but if not sharing kernel sources for this device when you end support for it would be also very nice.

Greetings,

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|©2017 Five Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. ( 粤ICP备12002035号

2019-05-21 18:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 1.366765 second(s), 18 queries .