Register
Search
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1177|Reply: 15

Firmware 1.1.1c download

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-03 03:51:49 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi there, where can i find the 1.1.1c firmware file? Since OTA is not working at all I thik i'ts important you keep uploading firmwares here..

thanks a lot

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-05 06:21:57 | Show all posts
Dear FNF support,

Please upload and share links to the newest 1.1.0C firmware for FNF Ifive Mini 4S which is now installed on the newest batch of tablets shipped from China with serial number which starts with CCM.  I made a mistake and downgraded tablet to the 1.0.8W firmware version. Now my tablet is unstable (apps randomly crash) and doesn't see any 5GHz WiFi networks but I can't find this firmware anywhere!

Best regards,
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-05 21:04:21 | Show all posts
As I said in the other thread. We need the new firmware files. My Tablet also has a serial number that starts with CCM. We will really apreciate if FNF could upload and share this new versions....

We, as a customers may need those files in order to restore our FNF Mini 4s tablets...

Hope you will share it!

Greetings

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-11-09 17:46:08 | Show all posts
What I don't understand is why they don't use the OTA system already available in the fimrware. Updating trough the Upgrade Tool it's not really an upgrade but a restoration, because every single app, every single file and all user data is erased!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-09 20:59:38 | Show all posts
Here is link to download newest 1.1.1C software for FNF Ifive Mini 4S, which FNF support member posted in other topic. I post it here for other users which may be searching for it:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlmVSvaxGTVQaPb1oxvcbQcr6TY

(Tested with tablet batch with serial number that starts with CCM... - on other devices flash on your own responsibility)

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-09 21:54:02 | Show all posts
anyone has tested this firmware with serial number BCM?

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-10 13:28:07 | Show all posts
Edited by flatblack at 2017-11-10 20:06
windmolinos replied at 2017-11-09 06:54
anyone has tested this firmware with serial number BCM?

DO NOT USE ON BCM SERIALED DEVICES. YOU CAN POTENTIALLY DAMAGE THE BOARD. yup I did it and now have an incredibly expensive project!

***** EDIT *****
I really thought this tablet was TOAST WITH CINNAMON AND SUGAR
Well after some dabbling I managed to get this tablet to recover.
1) press and hold power and + volume button ( roughly 12 seconds )
2) release both button when the big 5 shows on the screen
3) wait 5 seconds then hold the power button and the device will shut off

* Run the upgrade tool on your PC
* select the firmware 1.0.8w from your download folder
* plug USB cable into your PC ONLY ( do not connect to the tablet )
* press and hold the ( - ) volume button
* Plug the USB cable into the tablet and release the ( - ) volume button
* your tablet will show up in the screen in the upgrade tool
* Select UPGRADE on the top middle
* press START and wait
* when firmware tool shows you success unplug the USB cable, press STOP and your device will boot and go into the update process it will take a few minutes so be patient.
* Once it finishes booting up shut it off
* FIND THE FILE FOR THE 1.1.1C FIRMWARE
* select it to the upgrade tool
* follow the same procedure with the ( - ) volume button and inserting the USB cable
IT WORKS HAPPY DANCE
AND ALL THE WIFI ISSUES AND RANDOM APP ERRORS AND POWER TROUBLES SEEM TO BE HISTORY!
GOOD LUCK

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-14 01:01:36 | Show all posts
flatblack,
Thanks for the update. I wasn't sure whether you were saying that this update was good for BCM serial # or not good for BCM serial #, but I went ahead and tried it. Worked fine on my BCM, so thanks again.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-14 03:50:10 | Show all posts
dohcacr replied at 2017-11-13 10:01
flatblack,
Thanks for the update. I wasn't sure whether you were saying that this update was good f ...

Yah, i can see how my post was confusing after i typed it..... Have you noticed anything " odd " after the update. I noticed right off that pages loaded faster and the battery lasts right at 5 hrs watching movies.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-15 09:34:07 | Show all posts
Oh. My BCM doesn't like 1.1.1c!

I flashed my tablet to 1.1.1c firmware with the hope to improve the battery time, but after the update the previous annoying wifi problem appeared, again! The connection signal was quite weak, and the wifi was turned off/on automatically. I thought maybe I had done something wrong, and I started over and followed @flatblack's procedure step by step, restored the 1.0.8w and then upgraded to 1.1.1c... No good luck. After two rounds of upgrade/downgrade trials, I concluded that my mini 4s was just not compatible with the latest version of firmware although it works on other's BCM batch. I returned to 1.0.8w, and the wifi connection is smooth and fast. Enough for me. Frustrated...

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|©2017 Five Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. ( 粤ICP备12002035号

2018-09-25 01:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 1.265753 second(s), 20 queries .