Five Technology FNF

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 130|Reply: 1

Where to buy latest tablet in the ifive mini series?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-05-24 13:04:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by KatherineLondon at 2018-05-24 13:11

Hi! I am Katherine.  I  am a new user of this forum. I have  heard a lot about the tablet in ifive mini series.According to the features available,it is the best tablet that we can buy at an affordable price.I plan to buy a ifive mini tablet. So I need to get more information about the latest tablet model available in the ifive mini series. What are the buying options available?Kindly provide me the information about the online buying options available for the ifive mini tablets?Kindly reply at the earliest.
For any kinds of professional writing help contact best essay writer

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-05-25 02:14:17 | Show all posts
There is a wealth of information all over the web. Some very good, some, not so good. This post from XDA was one of the many reviews I looked to. This one from Valuegadgets is a good HONEST review. One more from Mynexttablet is fair.
This tablet can be purchased at gearbest, or banggood respectivly. You can also purchase one on amazon on occasion. BUY THE iFive SMART FLIP CASE to protect this thing. It took most of us here months to get the cases, buy them now while they are available!!!.
I will tell you from my own experience, these tablets are a very good bargain for what we get. I am sad we may never see android 7.1.1, but that is a discussion for another day.
We get regular firmware updates, sadly not OTA so a good backup program is a must to do the updates to the firmware. My 11 yrs old daughter uses her iFive mini 4s for some school work, it has yet to fail her. I use mine for random stuff. My wife has hers for reading the bible, books and online activities.
Overall we are very happy with the money we spent on these tablets. We could have just taken the $400 and bought just one apple or samsung tablet, but I really liked the idea of having one for all three of us. One last thing, the battery life is really, really, really really an issue, most of us have overcome this but some are, well, lets just say you can not please everyone!.

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|©2017 Five Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. ( 粤ICP备12002035号

2018-06-25 15:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 1.246963 second(s), 20 queries .