Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 79|Reply: 0

Tablet dead in 10 months

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-06-28 23:36:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello ,
I would like to send you this message in order to express my dissatisfaction with the reliability of your products.
Regular customers of your brand, I have successively bought 3 models of tablets since now 4 years.
The first, a mini 3 has stopped working (screen H.S.) after 17 months
The second, a new mini 3 has stopped working (USB charger slot H.S.) after 14 months
The last, a mini 4S bought in July 2017 at Gearbest has been out of order (impossible to light) since March 2108.
The latter, still under warranty, has been sent for diagnosis through your Gearbest partner.
His answer: tablet impossible to repair, no exchange possible, no refund can not satisfy me today.
Having long been advertising IFIVE to my friends, reliability, quality and operation of products, I am very very disappointed with the after sales service and plans to stop the purchase of your products when renewing my tablet.
Today, only a very strong commercial gesture from you or your parent Gearbest could lead me to the purchase of a new IFIVE tablet that I hope will be more reliable than the previous ones.
Looking forward to your reply and thank you, receive, Sir, my most sincere greetings.

Regards,
Stéphane

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|©2017 Five Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. ( 粤ICP备12002035号

2018-07-18 18:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 1.276529 second(s), 21 queries .